How To Repair Detectable But Corrupt USB Drive

Have you suddenly encountered with the problem that when you plug in your USB drive, the Removable media shows up but when you try to open it, it returns with the message “Please insert a disk in to drive H:”.

If yes then you have been on right tutorial page.

By applying this simple method you’ll have 80 % chance to get back your USB drive hardware.
This works only in the above error condition. If the windows doesn’t detect your USB drive, then there is probably flaw in the USB media.
Please keep in mind that, you’ll have to lose your data when following this tutorial.
Plug in your USB drive.
Go to Start>My Computer, right click on My Computer icon and click on Manage menu.
Computer Management window will pop up. Click on Disk management under Storage tree menu.
Now at the right side of the window right click on your removable media. (unlike the image below, it will show unknown information), right click on your removable media and choose Change Drive Letter and Paths.
Now in new window choose any drive later that is not taken by any media (M:, N: , :K: etc).
Click on ok button and close the management window. Try opening your pendirve. There may be the chance to have your pendrive recovered if this method worked.
If the problem still prevails then follow the above tutorial but instead of choosing  Change drive letter and paths, choose Fomrat and give a quick format to it.
Now you’ll have finally lost your data but the pendrive is safe in your hands.
Hope this tutorial was working. If it didn’t please do comment me. I’ll find other solutions as well.
CREDIT: SAAZ


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,while inserting my pendrive i could open that.. But after that it shows "please insert a disk I:".. so I did all the steps as given.In Management window Disk0 and Disk1 are shown. Disk1 for Removable Disk as you knew. It will show Removable disk.. But i didn't get that.. For me, it shows disk0 no media only.. I can't see my Removable Disk. There's nothing is displayed. wat to do? How to repair? If u have any solution pls convey me...

Anonymous said...

am also facing same problem dude wat to do ??????

STEALTH_HACKER said...

Hey If You Are Using Any Chinese Device Than I can't Help You In Any Way Because Such Problem Occurs With Chinese Devices only...
If You Are Using Any Branded Device & Facing Such Problem Than Post Your Device Name Here As A Comment. Will Try To Give You The Solution.

Anonymous said...

My pendrive is Moserbear. Excuse if any error

Anonymous said...

googd

Bhagirath Thummar said...

no its not working for my Kingston 32gb pen drive

STEALTH_HACKER said...

@Bhagirath Thummar
Hey Am Sure The Pendrive You Have Is Chinese....
And Its Of No Use..

Unknown said...

While inserting my pendrive in any system its detecting as usual like new hardware is found. But in My Computer drive is not shown and even i couldn't open it by Cmd Prompt. Tell me, Is there any other way to open? And my pendrive is working in Audio player only. Its a transcend pendrive. If u have any idea to repair suggest me.

Unknown said...

dude even im also facin the same problem wid ma pendrive bt.. as u say after clickin on manage->disk management, its not showing dere my pen driveon the right side.. it was just showing all ma drives of computer not ma removable drive.. plss help!!!

sajju said...

hey... my pen drive is detectable but not showing icon in my-computer and showing at task bar usb device not recognized one of the devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned......and so on
so what to do... please help me...

M D said...

some of above problems can be because of anti viruses; for example if you use kaspersky anti vir and you have kaspersky computer settings modification then you can not see your pendrive through command window

Priya Balan said...

All pen drive are good,I searched web 2 print and overnight prints Use ful to me and my friend keep updates Wholesale Printer

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Amalia Eva said...

Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

Post a Comment

STEALTH HACKER

Sponsers