Hacking Locked Photos In Orkut

It’s still possible to copy the photos from Orkut.
Here’s a Step-By-Step procedure to copy the photo.


 1  Login into your Orkut Account. 

 2  Goto your friend’s album and open the photo that you need to copy.

 3  Once the photo is loaded to it’s full size just place the mouse cursor on the photo...


 4  Press the left click button and drag and drop the photo onto the ADDRESS BAR.I think this trick is no longer working.So I have a new trick
Just DRAG and DROP the PHOTO onto the current/new TAB (If you have IE 7). That’s it . This trick is working now!!4. Now the photo gets displayed seperately on your browser.

 5  You can Right-Click and select the Save As option to save the photo onto your PC.
The browser also displays the direct link to the photo.
This link can be used to share the Orkut photos with your friends without the need to login to your Orkut account to access photos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thx dude it works!!!
i need to c locked orkut albums cn u pls help me ??

STEALTH_HACKER said...

CHECK OUT MY THIS POST-
http://stealthhackroom.blogspot.com/2010/06/orkut-album-hack-to-view-locked-album.html

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Amalia Eva said...

Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

Post a Comment

STEALTH HACKER

Sponsers