Sound Forge Pro 10 software supports multiple video formats including AVI, WMV, and MPEG-1 and MPEG-2. Precisely synchronize audio and video frame by frame. Sound Forge Pro 10 software includes MPEG-2 templates for writing HDV-compliant files at both 720p and 1080i resolutions, and AVI templates using the CineForm CFHD codec for 720p and 1080i intermediate renders. Also included are templates for encoding WMV 720p and 1080p.
Dolby Digital AC-3 export
Dolby Digital AC-3Use Sound Forge Pro 10 software to export multichannel files in surround AC-3 format using the included Dolby Digital AC-3 plug-in.
got it working on windows 7. It wasn't easy, has to uninstall and reinstall a number of times. But here are some basic guidelines for anyone having issues:
1. Download and Install Sound Forge.
2. Open the key gen and make sure to "Run as Administrator" otherwise patching fails.
3. Select Sound Forge 10 from the list and click on the patch button
4. Locate the directory where you installed Sound Forge, probable in /program file(x86)/sony/sound forge 10/
5. Patch it.
6. Click generate button and copy the serial number.
7. Run Sound Forge for the first time, it will ask for serial, paste it in.
8. Click next until you see 'register from another computer', select that option, then save the htm file somewhere, click next until it asks for 'activation code'
9. Copy the activation code that was generated along with your serial number. Copy and paste.
10.Click Finish and it should work!